Remote home management is the possibility of knowing everything that is going on in your home even when you are not there. It doesn’t matter if you are out on an errand, at work or on a trip. Thanks to home automation you are in permanent contact with your home.
At Digital Cinema we work to improve your quality of life, to make your day-to-day life easier, to make your home more comfortable. That’s why we take care of the design and installation of intelligent elements, multiroom sound, tablet control of the different devices… Everything you need to shape your smartthouse.
Remote home management, what is it?
It is the ability to monitor and manage various systems in a house, but doing so remotely, i.e. from a different location to that of the house.
It is the possibility of being on holiday, controlling everything that happens in the home and being able to programme each appliance for your return.
How is this control achieved? Thanks to the installation of this type of technology by a specialised company and the use of:
- Mobile applications
- Online platforms
- Internet-connected devices
And what is controlled by remote management? We could say everything, but let’s leave it at almost everything in case we miss something:
- Lights: turn on, turn off, vary the intensity.
- Thermostats: raise or lower the temperature, program heaters and air conditioners to turn on or off at certain times.
- Alarm and security systems: monitoring of surveillance cameras, smart locks, etc.
- Electrical appliances: program them, activate them, turn them off, etc.
- Irrigation systems: control and programme the irrigation of gardens and green areas.
- Sensor monitoring: to know who is in the house at all times.
- Consumption monitoring: to improve the performance of the equipment and energy and economic savings
- Curtains and blinds: to open or close them remotely or programmed.
- Entertainment systems: audio, video and multimedia systems that can be managed and programmed for our convenience.
- Alerts and notifications: in real time so that we can act quickly in case of intrusion or fire, for example.
- Virtual assistants: integrate remote management with voice control of virtual assistants.
The truth is that with the rapid evolution of technology, all these applications are likely to grow significantly in the future.
Home automation makes our lives so simple that it is increasingly in demand. We could summarise its work by saying that it allows us to personalise our comfort to our liking.
Choosing the temperature at which we want the house to receive us, enjoying the peace of mind of checking the state of the home at any time and from anywhere or improving the lives of people with reduced mobility are some of the advantages of the remote home management of a smart home.